Aang is the hero and spirit of the show. This adventurous 12- year-old is the last Airbender and only known survivor of the Air Nomads, the arrow on his head a constant reminder of his lineage. His destiny is to learn the art of the Avatar and defeat the Fire Lord of the Fire Nation. But rather than save the world, Aang searches for adventure. He wants a life full of fun experiences, not heavy responsibilities. Aang believes people are either in harmony with the Spirit of the Planet, or corrupt and misled. Because Aang is the Avatar, he has a connection with nature as well as animals. If he’s lost, Aang is able to “listen” to the spirits of the trees, rivers, and mountains who “tell” him which way to go. He is a trickster hero uninhibited by social constraints, and constantly breaking taboos. An Airbender's signature tool is his staff. The staff doesn’t possess any magical properties. The staff is used as a weapon to enhance the amount and power of attacks and defenses by helping the Airbender move and manipulate air to compliment their bending. It can also transform into a small glider allowing the Airbender to glide the currents and Three dimensional movement while other benders are stranded on the ground.
Avatar: The Last Airbender Aang 5" Action Figure with Glider Value Pack
- 5” scale Figures based off the Avatar: The Last Airbender animation
- Aang is in his iconic traditional young Air Nomad attire and features a new face expression
- Designed with 10 points of articulation for play and pose
- Includes Glider
- Figure is showcased in Avatar: The Last Airbender window box packaging
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys Avatar: The Last Airbender 5" figures
- Aang can attach to the glider and mimic in show gliding action
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.