- The Skystriker soars into action with over 200 deco ops!
- You’ll immediately notice the quality of engineering, right down to the moveable joystick in the cockpit.
- The cockpit isn’t the only feature to get an update. There are all new functioning landing levers, one for landing gear and one for wings, swappable black tail fins to match the packaging art, a useable tow hook, and multiple options for dog bone pins to customize weapon load out.
- The sculptural integrity is miles ahead of previous Skystriker This combat jet is made to last.
- It’s customizable! The Skystriker comes with different sets of high-quality decals. One set to look like the Skystriker we know and love, and one to look like an F-14 Tomcat! Plus, additional stickers of the pilot’s names to put on the window for that extra personalized touch. AND a second canopy to decorate the heck out of with all those stickers.
This is YOUR Skystriker; show the world.
- No combat jet can be ever ready without a re-fueler tank and ammo cart. With new deco and pit crew design, the re-fueler tank and ammo cart are prepared to aid the Skystriker on any missions.
- Bring your G.I. Joe battle display to the next level with an arsenal of blast effects pieces and missiles. The showdown display possibilities are nearly endless.
- Pose your favorite figures doing some maintenance work on the Skystriker with the included ladder and fuel tanks.
- Pose the Skystriker at multiple death-defying angles with the jet stand and recreate scenes from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero and your childhood.
The 3 3/4 – inch, O-Ring Figures
- The original combat pilot, the o-ring Ace action figure is here and reporting for duty in his original deco
- Adding to the nostalgic, the o-ring Wayne Ruthel co-pilot action figure is included as an homage the character look inspired by the original art on the Skystriker
- Plus, two fabric parachutes for all those “tossing out of the treehouse” needs