Operation Snake Pit
Oh yes, you thought you were so smart. Give the people another G.I. Joe Skystriker – that’s what they really want. Well, it isn’t! Every nincompoop knows that Cobra is the most powerful force in the world! The Skystriker is ours now, and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. We’ll keep your original puny offering intact… but now you’ll also have superior figures and decals from Cobra! Not only, is it I, the most fearsome and handsome Cobra Leader, but I’ve brought my own nefarious Cobra Pilot and a Cobra Ground Crew member to take the Joes down. Together we’ll cover the Skystriker in our very own Cobra decals. What can you do to stop us?! NOTHING. AHAHAHAHHAHA.
You Think You’ve Won? THINK AGAIN!
Isn’t that cute. Your precious Scarlett and Duke climbing into the cockpit of the Skystriker together. Disgusting! No Joe gets access to this Cobra Skystriker! You won’t either if you don’t fork over the cash. I didn’t just bring my expert Cobra Pilot and [Snake] Pit Crew member here for the fun of it. Make this worth my time, you imbeciles!! I have better things to do like take the temperature of the North Pole. Don’t worry about why, you’ll find out soon enough!
How Dare You Do This to Me
Yes, yes, you “went berserk on this thing”. NOT BERSERK ENOUGH. I can’t trust you idiot Joes to get the job done right – I must do everything myself!
Finish this Fiasco: 10,000 backers needed to successfully fund
Cobra Saves the Day
You’re still going to get everything you’d get with the Joe’s version of the Skystriker, but now you’ll get even MORE! Because Cobra is BETTER!
- An o-ring figure of ME will now come with this offering. What an honor for you to display the greatest Cobra Commander that ever lived on your shelves. This rare 1980s variant of me was undoubtedly the best variant ever made!
- I’ve brought an o-ring Cobra Pilot in Sunbow colors with me to fly this COBRA Skystriker, and an o-ring Cobra [Snake] Pit Crew member with his very own flags to take control of your beloved Pit. It’s the Snake Pit now, Joes!
- To complete your Skystriker transformation, I will supply you fools with Cobra decals.
Finally, an offering worth backing!
And don't worry, you'll still get all of this other stuff the "heroes" promised you
- The Skystriker soars into action with over 200 deco ops!
- You’ll immediately notice the quality of engineering, right down to the moveable joystick in the cockpit.
- The cockpit isn’t the only feature to get an update. There are all new functioning landing levers, one for landing gear and one for wings, swappable black tail fins to match the packaging art, a useable tow hook, and multiple options for dog bone pins to customize weapon load out.
- The sculptural integrity is miles ahead of previous Skystriker This combat jet is made to last.
- It’s customizable! The Skystriker comes with different sets of high-quality decals. One set to look like the Skystriker we know and love, and one to look like an F-14 Tomcat! Plus, additional stickers of the pilot’s names to put on the window for that extra personalized touch. AND a second canopy to decorate the heck out of with all those stickers.
This is YOUR Skystriker; show the world.
- No combat jet can be ever ready without a re-fueler tank and ammo cart. With new deco and pit crew design, the re-fueler tank and ammo cart are prepared to aid the Skystriker on any missions.
- Bring your G.I. Joe battle display to the next level with an arsenal of blast effects pieces and missiles. The showdown display possibilities are nearly endless.
- Pose your favorite figures doing some maintenance work on the Skystriker with the included ladder and fuel tanks.
- Pose the Skystriker at multiple death-defying angles with the jet stand and recreate scenes from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero and your childhood.
The 3 3/4 – inch, O-Ring Figures
- The original combat pilot, the o-ring Ace action figure is here and reporting for duty in his original deco
- Adding to the nostalgic, the o-ring Wayne Ruthel co-pilot action figure is included as an homage the character look inspired by the original art on the Skystriker
- Plus, two fabric parachutes for all those “tossing out of the treehouse” needs